Are you working on a memoir or collection of essays? Do you have an idea for a creative non-fiction book but aren’t sure what it might look like?
Let me walk you through the process of finding your voice, writing your story, honing your research, and putting the pieces together.
Whether you choose the private or small group package, our work together will be a mentorship with plenty of resource sharing, learning, practice and planning next steps.
- Complimentary 20-minute consultation where I learn about your ideas and goals. Together we will develop realistic outcomes for our time together along with a plan to get us there.
- Manuscript reading and detailed feedback on up to 5000 words, plus a one-page overview of general feedback on your submission.
- One-hour Zoom call to discuss feedback after you’ve had time to review on your own. This hour could also include a short lesson on a craft topic, writing prompts to generate new words and/or a discussion on possibilities for publication.
- Membership in a private Facebook group for my workshop participants and editing/manuscript clients to connect with a community of like-minded writers.
Price per submission is $299. Discounts apply when booking 3 or more submissions at a time.
- Twice-monthly, 1.5 hour creative non-fiction craft workshops. Focus will be on learning and practicing tools and techniques, and generating writing.
- Includes opportunities to share work and practice giving and receiving feedback from writing peers.
This package includes 1 submission per participant. Submissions are a maximum of 1500 words. Feedback will be provided in-document. Price per participant is $189.
2023 Dates for Small Group: September 7 – November 16, 2023 (Thursdays, 7-8:30 pm PST, Zoom)
Email me to book your free consultation for the private or small group package at email@example.com.
Sign up for my newsletter
Are you interested in writing tips, prompts, book + article recommendations and info on upcoming workshops?
Sign up for my monthly newsletter, Lit-Lover News, and receive a free copy of Taslim's recommended "Mini-MFA textbooks"!
Being a writer means taking the leap from listening to saying, ‘Listen to me.’