Fudge. Oh, you glorious fudge. How easy you are to make and yet how divine you taste.
This is a staple in any Christmas tin – just be sure to put it on the top layer with some parchment paper separating the goodies below! And you’ll be surprised at how much this one batch makes. How quickly it goes may also surprise you!
Here’s what you need:
1 400 gram bar of Toblerone (Swiss milk chocolate)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup evaporated milk
Here’s what you do:
1. Line an 8″ square tin with parchment paper, leaving enough paper hanging over the edges to form handles.
2. In a medium sized saucepan, mix together butter, sugar and milk until combined and mixture gets bubbly.
3. Remove from heat. Add in pieces of Toblerone and mix until completely melted.
4. Pour into prepared pan and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until set.
5. Cut into squares and serve!